PUBPAT in the Press
The press turn frequently to PUBPAT for insights on patent issues.
- January 14, 2014: PUBPAT Proudly Supports New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman's First-Of-Its-Kind Settlement Cracking Down On Patent Troll
- July 17, 2013: PUBPAT Executive Director Again Named One of "Top 50 Most Influential in IP"
- December 9, 2012: "Four huge corporate power grabs possibly worse than Citizens United " - Salon.com
- November 6, 2012: PUBPAT Executive Director Named "Appellate Lawyer of the Week" by The National Law Journal
- October 3, 2012: "Advocacy Groups Making IP Litigation Waves" - The AmLaw Litigation Daily
- July 18, 2012: PUBPAT Executive Director Named One of "The 50 Most Influential People in IP"
- June 14, 2012: Ars Technica - App Store enigma: the patent holder, the developer, and the voiceless child
- April 23, 2012: The Atlantic - Why is a Patent Troll in Luxembourg Suing U.S. Public Transit Agencies?
- March 26, 2012: New York Times - Justices Send Back Gene Case
- March 22, 2011: PUBPAT Executive Director, Dan Ravicher, a "Highlight" of 2011 Imagine Solutions Conference
- March 11, 2011: Fortune Cites PUBPAT Executive Director, Dan Ravicher, on Patent Quality
- March 10, 2011: International Business Times Quotes PUBPAT Executive Director, Dan Ravicher, on Patent Reform
- September 23, 2010: Managing IP - RAVICHER ATTACKS MYRIAD OVER BRCA PATENTS
- April 1, 2010: WIRED - End of Gene Patents Will Help Patients, Force Companies to Change
- May 15, 2009: Law.com - Lawsuit Looks to 'Take Down' Patents on Human Genes
- May 8, 2008: 'TOP 50 UNDER 45' LIST INCLUDES PUBPAT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- April 25, 2008: PUBPAT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR PROFILED IN NATURE BIOTECHNOLOGY: "Dan Ravicher Profile"
- April 30, 2007: IP LAW & BUSINESS JOURNAL PROFILES PUBPAT: "Power to the People"
- April 3, 2007: New York Times - U.S. REVOKES STEM CELL PATENT
- August 26, 2005: PUBPAT PROFILED IN SCIENCE, FINANCIAL TIMES: "A ‘Robin Hood’ Declares War on Lucrative U.S. Patents"